When hiring for Cabin Crew, we look for customer-focussed people with highly developed interpersonal skills and an ability to remain positive in the face of challenging situations.
It’s important that you are a team player who works well with others but who is also capable of exercising initiative and solving problems without direction.
Other essential traits include a friendly personality, lots of energy and an eagerness to learn and adapt to change. Equally important is your patient and caring nature, good level of emotional intelligence and passion for helping people.
- Hong Kong permanent resident and passport holder with right of abode in Hong Kong
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Minimum Level 2 or equivalent in 5 HKDSE NSS subjects including English language (“attained” for ApL subjects or Grade E for other language subjects); or
- Grade E in 5 HKCEE subjects (including level 2 or above in English language) or equivalent
- Fluency in English and one of the following Asian languages: Cantonese, Japanese, Korean (Proficiency in Putonghua as a third language is preferable).
- Minimum arm-reach of 208cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
- Strong problem-solving and teamwork skills
- Previous experience in service industry is an added advantage